Type Here to Get Search Results !

[MikuMikuDance] Nails, Hair, Hips, Heels [motion download]

By downloading my MMD motion data, you are agreeing to my TOU. So please read carefully.


Terms of Use

Do not redistribute.
Do not use for commercial purposes.
Do not use my motion data for sexual, violence or illegal content.
Do not share the password.
Password is bAP3ByiG .


If you use my motion data, please link to my Youtube video.
URL : https://youtu.be/W6sEc6FrY9c
download URL : bowlroll.net/file/231532
Login is required. 

If you will upload your video to niconico douga, please read 'readme-日本語.txt' included in the download file.

Thank you. Hope you enjoy!

  • Model : 刀剣乱舞 AKI式乱藤四郎 ver.1.01
  • Stage : ダンススタジオ_黒 ver1.00
Labels

コメントを投稿

3 コメント
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.
  1. Hi there, emm Well I cant download the motion, there's an error of access :( And I really want the motion

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Please try another browser other than Google Chrome.

      削除
    2. Sorry but I cannot download the motion because there is a restriction of URL. I have tried Microsoft Edge but I still cannot access.

      削除

コメントをどうぞ。コメントは管理者が確認の後、表示されます